Welcome to Ray Kemp
Dr Ray Kemp provides advice and support in addressing environmental, health and safety issues of public and stakeholder concern.
COVID-19: Ray is currently supporting a major communications initiative on the pandemic with colleagues at the University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur. See:
Ray Kemp is a leading risk communication specialist, an experienced international advisor, project director, and Board and Committee Member. See Ray’s details on LinkedIn
Talk to Ray to discuss more effective ways of managing your issues and controlling your risks.
He has extensive experience working across the UK and Europe as well as throughout Australia and the Far East. Ray is happy to explain his services and how he can help you.
Ray provides the following advice:
- Addressing controversial health, safety and environmental issues
- Strategic Advice and support for engagement with concerned stakeholders
- Specialist support in risk and crisis management
- Planning and support for public engagement
- Preparing / reviewing communication materials and processes
- Independent mediation and facilitation
Ray has experience in addressing major concerns about:
- Public Health and Safety
- Radioactive Waste Disposal
- Development Proposals
- From 3G to 5G and beyond : Mobile Phone Masts and Smart Meters
- Unconventional Oil and Gas
- Nuclear Power Plant
- Carbon Storage and energy infrastructure.
- For More Information for Ray may help you Please Contact: